Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Catching up again

well it's been a crazy few weeks for us. First Keely was sick then I found out I had strep throat(Keely probably did too, but was already on an antibiotic). Then On Wednesday I found out my mother was in the hospital with a blocked artery and so we made a spontaneous trip to the Madison area where my parents live. Thanks to many prayers my mother is doing well after having a stint put in, several days in the hospital and an allergic reaction to medication. We have an awesome God and he hears our prayers!
While staying at my mothers we had a nice time of visiting and were able to help out with Thanksgiving. We even had time to take some pictures of Keely in an antique dress my mother has. We took pictures of Molly at 19 mos in this same dress.

No comments: